These 1/4" shank collections are designed for CNC profiling, 2D and 3D profiling, and carving in plastics, aluminum, and wood. Also perfect for signmaking. Each router bit is manufactured from Amana Tool®’s exclusive grade carbide according to stringent quality standards.
Designed for cutting:
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Phenolic Composites
- Plastic, PVC & Acrylic
- Sign Foam, Sign Board & HDU
**Durabond is a polyethylene core with 0.3mm colored aluminum sheet on either side pre-finished requiring no decoration.
Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance to the router bit. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is an micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coatings prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
AMS-177-K-B is stored in a cardboard box.